Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -0.95 (a -4.43% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth increased by 12.86%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was 0.06 (a -98.58% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was 4.5 (a -715.99% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2018 was -0.73 (a 85.7% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Gross Profit Growthof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.