Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -1.2 (a -14.15% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -85.48%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was 0.15 (a -94.39% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 2.68 (a -225.9% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was -2.13 (a 230.02% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending June 29, 2021 was -1.52 (a 65.49% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -128.36% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent EBIT Growthof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.