Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2020 was 20.2 (a -15.45% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2019 was 23.89 (a 38.59% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2018 was 17.24 (a 11.22% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending December 30, 2020 was 22.29 (a 34.82% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand decreased by -7.51% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Days of Inventory on Handof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.