Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.06 (a 7.87% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2019 was 0.06 (a 4.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2018 was 0.05 (a 8.55% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending June 29, 2021 was 0.07 (a 3.74% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by 9.74% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.