Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2020 was -76.17% (a -6.89% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2019 was -81.81% (a -2.63% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2018 was -84.02% (a -1.04% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Cash ROIC ending December 30, 2020 was 6.0% (a -12.92% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Cash ROIC increased by 56.66% year-over-year
Trailing Cash ROIC for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash ROIC of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Cash ROICof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash ROIC of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Cash ROIC for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.