Highlights and Quick Summary
- Cash per Share for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 1.51 (a -14.11% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Cash per Share decreased by -31.24%
- Annual Cash per Share for 2020 was 1.76 (a 12.36% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2019 was 1.56 (a -9.82% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2018 was 1.73 (a 46.86% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash per Share of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Cash per Shareof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash per Share of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Cash per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.