Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -0.07 (a -106.88% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -95.94%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.54 (a -183.99% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was 0.65 (a -244.89% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was -0.45 (a 4244.66% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending June 29, 2021 was -0.27 (a 0.77% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -44.83% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Capex/Depreciationof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.