Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 9.19 (a 16.51% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 7.89 (a 4.16% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2018 was 7.57 (a -2.42% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending June 29, 2021 was 7.21 (a -15.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover decreased by -32.81% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.