Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 26.38 (a 98.12% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 13.32 (a 32.91% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 10.02 (a -11.45% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending June 29, 2021 was 36.79 (a 53.16% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover increased by 118.3% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.