Highlights and Quick Summary
- Assets Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -0.01 (a 52.5% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Assets Growth decreased by -92.87%
- Annual Assets Growth for 2019 was -0.09 (a 9411.11% increase from previous year)
- Annual Assets Growth for 2018 was -0.0 (a -97.91% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Assets Growth for 2017 was -0.04 (a -131.81% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Assets Growth of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Assets Growthof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Assets Growth of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Assets Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of August 30, 2019, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, and chemical companies. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.