Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 29.54 (a -38.12% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 47.73 (a -2.69% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2018 was 49.05 (a -3.42% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending December 30, 2020 was 29.54 (a -1.94% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -31.95% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.