Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 22.94 (a 108.14% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 11.02 (a -41.97% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 19.0 (a -56.17% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 30, 2020 was 22.94 (a 120.99% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 44.81% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Average Days of Payablesof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.