Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -0.55 (a 239.69% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth decreased by -155.75%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was 0.76 (a 37.38% increase from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2018 was 0.56 (a 54.42% increase from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2017 was 0.36 (a -160.75% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/APYX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Bovie Medical CorporationMost recent Gross Profit Growthof APYX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Bovie Medical Corporation
Bovie Medical Corporation Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bovie Medical Corporation
Industry: Med Prods
Apyx Medical Corporation, a energy technology company, manufactures and sells medical devices in the cosmetic and surgical markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Advanced Energy and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM). The company develops J-Plasma, a patented plasma-based surgical product for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of soft tissue. It markets and sells Helium Plasma Technology under the Renuvion brand name in the cosmetic surgery market and under the J-Plasma brand name in the hospital surgical market. The company's Renuvion cosmetic technology enables plastic surgeons, fascial plastic surgeons, and cosmetic physicians to provide controlled heat to the tissue; and the J-Plasma system allows surgeons to operate in eliminating unintended tissue trauma. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electrosurgical and OEM generators and related accessories for medical device manufacturers. The company was formerly known as Bovie Medical Corporation and changed its name to Apyx Medical Corporation in January 2019. Apyx Medical Corporation was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.