Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending February 27, 2021 was 7.68% (a -37.46% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin decreased by -17.06%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2021 was 12.46% (a 61.19% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 7.73% (a -9.17% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 8.51% (a 23.87% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending February 27, 2021 was 12.46% (a -19.2% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin increased by 6.5% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|27 Feb '21||29 Nov '20||30 Aug '20||30 May '20|
Visit stockrow.com/APOG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof APOG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Industry: Building Products & Equipment
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. designs and develops glass and metal products and services in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. The company operates in four segments: Architectural Framing Systems, Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). The Architectural Framing Systems segment designs, engineers, fabricates, and finishes the aluminum frames used in customized aluminum and glass window; curtain wall; storefront; and entrance systems, such as the outside skin and entrances of commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential buildings. The Architectural Glass segment fabricates coated and high-performance glass used in customized window and wall systems, including the outside skin of commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential buildings. The Architectural Services segment offers full-service installation of the walls of glass, windows, and other curtain wall products making up the outside skin of commercial and institutional buildings. The LSO segment manufactures value-added glass and acrylic products for framing and display applications. The company's products and services are primarily used in commercial buildings, such as office buildings, hotels, and retail centers; and institutional buildings comprising education facilities, health care facilities, and government buildings, as well as multi-family residential buildings. It markets its architectural products and services through direct sales force, independent sales representatives, and distributors to glazing subcontractors and general contractors; and value-added glass and acrylics through retail chains, picture-framing shops, and independent distributors to museums, galleries, and other organizations. The company was incorporated in 1949 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.