Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending February 27, 2021 was -72.81% (a -131.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -139.0%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2021 was 149.13% (a -409.21% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was -48.23% (a -133.08% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was 145.82% (a 0.69% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending February 27, 2021 was 111.64% (a -92.72% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -87.62% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|27 Feb '21||29 Nov '20||30 Aug '20||30 May '20|
Visit stockrow.com/APOG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.Most recent Free Cash Flow Growthof APOG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Industry: Building Products & Equipment
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. designs and develops glass and metal products and services in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. The company operates in four segments: Architectural Framing Systems, Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). The Architectural Framing Systems segment designs, engineers, fabricates, and finishes the aluminum frames used in customized aluminum and glass window; curtain wall; storefront; and entrance systems, such as the outside skin and entrances of commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential buildings. The Architectural Glass segment fabricates coated and high-performance glass used in customized window and wall systems, including the outside skin of commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential buildings. The Architectural Services segment offers full-service installation of the walls of glass, windows, and other curtain wall products making up the outside skin of commercial and institutional buildings. The LSO segment manufactures value-added glass and acrylic products for framing and display applications. The company's products and services are primarily used in commercial buildings, such as office buildings, hotels, and retail centers; and institutional buildings comprising education facilities, health care facilities, and government buildings, as well as multi-family residential buildings. It markets its architectural products and services through direct sales force, independent sales representatives, and distributors to glazing subcontractors and general contractors; and value-added glass and acrylics through retail chains, picture-framing shops, and independent distributors to museums, galleries, and other organizations. The company was incorporated in 1949 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.