Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending February 27, 2021 was -0.47 (a -136.96% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -14.57%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -0.02 (a -98.32% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.99 (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending February 27, 2021 was -0.02 (a -209.21% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -97.63% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|27 Feb '21||29 Nov '20||30 Aug '20||30 May '20|
Visit stockrow.com/APOG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof APOG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Industry: Building Products & Equipment
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. designs and develops glass and metal products and services in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. The company operates in four segments: Architectural Framing Systems, Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). The Architectural Framing Systems segment designs, engineers, fabricates, and finishes the aluminum frames used in customized aluminum and glass window; curtain wall; storefront; and entrance systems, such as the outside skin and entrances of commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential buildings. The Architectural Glass segment fabricates coated and high-performance glass used in customized window and wall systems, including the outside skin of commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential buildings. The Architectural Services segment offers full-service installation of the walls of glass, windows, and other curtain wall products making up the outside skin of commercial and institutional buildings. The LSO segment manufactures value-added glass and acrylic products for framing and display applications. The company's products and services are primarily used in commercial buildings, such as office buildings, hotels, and retail centers; and institutional buildings comprising education facilities, health care facilities, and government buildings, as well as multi-family residential buildings. It markets its architectural products and services through direct sales force, independent sales representatives, and distributors to glazing subcontractors and general contractors; and value-added glass and acrylics through retail chains, picture-framing shops, and independent distributors to museums, galleries, and other organizations. The company was incorporated in 1949 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.