Highlights and Quick Summary
- Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.11% (a -47.62% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Share Based Compensation of Revenue decreased by -8.33%
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2020 was 0.14% (a -96.33% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2019 was 3.81% (a 4662.5% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Share Based Compensation of Revenue ending December 30, 2020 was 0.14% (a -99.35% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/APG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Share Based Compensation of Revenue of APi Group CorporationMost recent Share Based Compensation of Revenueof APG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Share Based Compensation of Revenue of APi Group Corporation
APi Group Corporation Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of APi Group Corporation
Industry: Engineering & Construction
APi Group Corporation provides safety, specialty, and industrial services primarily in North America. It operates through three segments: Safety Services, Specialty Services, and Industrial Services. The Safety Services segment offers safety solutions focusing on end-to-end integrated occupancy systems, such as fire protection solutions, and HVAC and entry systems, which include the design, installation, inspection, and service of these integrated systems. The Specialty Services segment offers infrastructure services and specialized industrial plant solutions, including maintenance and repair of underground electric, gas, water, sewer, and telecommunications infrastructure. The Industrial Services segment provides various services and solutions comprising oil and gas pipeline infrastructure, access and road construction, supporting facilities, and integrity management and maintenance to the energy industry focused on transmission and distribution. APi Group Corporation serves customers in the public and private sectors, including commercial, industrial, data center, distribution, manufacturing, education, healthcare, communications, utilities, energy, high tech, and governmental markets. The company was formerly known as J2 Acquisition Limited and changed its name to APi Group Corporation in October 2019. APi Group Corporation was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in New Brighton, Minnesota.