Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $48 Million (a -46.67% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -73.33%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $259 Million (a -367.01% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $-97 Million (a -930.98% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $259 Million (a -579.63% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Change in Cash increased by 2058.33% year-over-year
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$259 Million||$-54 Million||$-37 Million||$12 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/APG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of APi Group CorporationMost recent Change in Cashof APG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of APi Group Corporation
APi Group Corporation Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of APi Group Corporation
Industry: Engineering & Construction
APi Group Corporation provides safety, specialty, and industrial services primarily in North America. It operates through three segments: Safety Services, Specialty Services, and Industrial Services. The Safety Services segment offers safety solutions focusing on end-to-end integrated occupancy systems, such as fire protection solutions, and HVAC and entry systems, which include the design, installation, inspection, and service of these integrated systems. The Specialty Services segment offers infrastructure services and specialized industrial plant solutions, including maintenance and repair of underground electric, gas, water, sewer, and telecommunications infrastructure. The Industrial Services segment provides various services and solutions comprising oil and gas pipeline infrastructure, access and road construction, supporting facilities, and integrity management and maintenance to the energy industry focused on transmission and distribution. APi Group Corporation serves customers in the public and private sectors, including commercial, industrial, data center, distribution, manufacturing, education, healthcare, communications, utilities, energy, high tech, and governmental markets. The company was formerly known as J2 Acquisition Limited and changed its name to APi Group Corporation in October 2019. APi Group Corporation was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in New Brighton, Minnesota.