Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was -0.32 (a 114.33% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 373.37%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.08 (a 95.59% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -0.04 (a -93.55% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending March 30, 2021 was -0.11 (a 39.22% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -219.98% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/APG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of APi Group CorporationMost recent Capex/Depreciationof APG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of APi Group Corporation
APi Group Corporation Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of APi Group Corporation
Industry: Engineering & Construction
APi Group Corporation provides safety, specialty, and industrial services primarily in North America. It operates through three segments: Safety Services, Specialty Services, and Industrial Services. The Safety Services segment offers safety solutions focusing on end-to-end integrated occupancy systems, such as fire protection solutions, and HVAC and entry systems, which include the design, installation, inspection, and service of these integrated systems. The Specialty Services segment offers infrastructure services and specialized industrial plant solutions, including maintenance and repair of underground electric, gas, water, sewer, and telecommunications infrastructure. The Industrial Services segment provides various services and solutions comprising oil and gas pipeline infrastructure, access and road construction, supporting facilities, and integrity management and maintenance to the energy industry focused on transmission and distribution. APi Group Corporation serves customers in the public and private sectors, including commercial, industrial, data center, distribution, manufacturing, education, healthcare, communications, utilities, energy, high tech, and governmental markets. The company was formerly known as J2 Acquisition Limited and changed its name to APi Group Corporation in October 2019. APi Group Corporation was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in New Brighton, Minnesota.