Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 108.89% (a -40.6% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -122.09%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was -189.42% (a -488.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was 48.82% (a -222.63% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was -39.81% (a 2040.32% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending September 29, 2021 was 12.77% (a -105.26% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -106.52% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ANIK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of Anika Therapeutics Inc.Most recent EPS Growth (basic)of ANIK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of Anika Therapeutics Inc.
Anika Therapeutics Inc. EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Anika Therapeutics Inc.
Industry: Medical Devices
Anika Therapeutics, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a joint preservation company that in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company's joint pain management products include Monovisc and Orthovisc, which are single- and multi-injection, hyaluronic acid (HA)-based viscosupplements to provide pain relief from osteoarthritis (OA) conditions; Cingal, a novel, third-generation, single-injection OA product consisting of its proprietary cross-linked HA material combined with a steroid to provide short- and long-term pain relief; and Hyvisc, an injectable HA veterinary product for the treatment of joint dysfunction in horses. It also offers joint preservation and restoration products comprising preserving joint technologies, such as partial joint replacement, joint resurfacing, and minimally invasive and bone sparing implants to treat upper and lower extremity orthopedic conditions caused by trauma, injury, and arthritic disease; soft tissue repair solutions used by surgeons to repair and reconstruct damaged ligaments and tendons resulting from sports injuries, trauma, and disease; Tactoset, an HA-enhanced injectable bone repair therapy to treat insufficiency fractures; and Hyalofast, a biodegradable support for human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells used for cartilage regeneration and as an adjunct for microfracture surgery. In addition, the company provides Hyalobarrier, an anti-adhesion barrier for use after abdomino-pelvic surgeries; Hyalomatrix for the treatment of complex wounds, such as burns and ulcers; products for the treatment of ears, nose, and throat disorder; and ophthalmic products, including injectables, high molecular weight HA products used as viscoelastic agents in ophthalmic surgical procedures, consisting of cataract extraction and intraocular lens implantation. Anika Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts.