Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -1.79% (a -97.85% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -100.81%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2020 was 109.14% (a 411.91% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2019 was 21.32% (a -43.54% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2018 was 37.76% (a 153.59% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending June 29, 2021 was -49.69% (a 12.75% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -108.16% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ANIK for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Anika Therapeutics Inc.Most recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof ANIK including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Anika Therapeutics Inc.
Anika Therapeutics Inc. Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Anika Therapeutics Inc.
Industry: Medical Devices
Anika Therapeutics, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a joint preservation company that in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company's joint pain management products include Monovisc and Orthovisc, which are single- and multi-injection, hyaluronic acid (HA)-based viscosupplements to provide pain relief from osteoarthritis (OA) conditions; Cingal, a novel, third-generation, single-injection OA product consisting of its proprietary cross-linked HA material combined with a steroid to provide short- and long-term pain relief; and Hyvisc, an injectable HA veterinary product for the treatment of joint dysfunction in horses. It also offers joint preservation and restoration products comprising preserving joint technologies, such as partial joint replacement, joint resurfacing, and minimally invasive and bone sparing implants to treat upper and lower extremity orthopedic conditions caused by trauma, injury, and arthritic disease; soft tissue repair solutions used by surgeons to repair and reconstruct damaged ligaments and tendons resulting from sports injuries, trauma, and disease; Tactoset, an HA-enhanced injectable bone repair therapy to treat insufficiency fractures; and Hyalofast, a biodegradable support for human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells used for cartilage regeneration and as an adjunct for microfracture surgery. In addition, the company provides Hyalobarrier, an anti-adhesion barrier for use after abdomino-pelvic surgeries; Hyalomatrix for the treatment of complex wounds, such as burns and ulcers; products for the treatment of ears, nose, and throat disorder; and ophthalmic products, including injectables, high molecular weight HA products used as viscoelastic agents in ophthalmic surgical procedures, consisting of cataract extraction and intraocular lens implantation. Anika Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts.