Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 345.73 (a 17.6% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 294.0 (a 54.84% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 189.88 (a -24.6% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2022 was 310.56 (a 10.39% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 49.87% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/AMRN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Amarin Corporation PLCMost recent Average Days of Payablesof AMRN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Amarin Corporation PLC
Amarin Corporation PLC Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Amarin Corporation PLC