Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -123.62% (a -103.69% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -184.26%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was -9.73% (a -112.33% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was 78.91% (a -301.25% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2017 was -39.21% (a 214.43% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending June 29, 2020 was 86.15% (a -41.57% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -57.25% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/AMP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of Ameriprise Financial, Inc.Most recent Free Cash Flow Growthof AMP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Industry: Invest Bkrs/Mgmt
Ameriprise Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various financial products and services to individual and institutional clients in the United States and internationally. It operates through five segments: Advice & Wealth Management, Asset Management, Annuities, Protection, and Corporate & Other. The Advice & Wealth Management segment provides financial planning and advice, as well as full-service brokerage services primarily to retail clients through its advisors. The Asset Management segment offers investment management, advice, and investment products to retail, high net worth, and institutional clients through unaffiliated third party financial institutions and institutional sales force. Its products also include U.S. mutual funds and their non-U.S. equivalents, exchange-traded funds, variable product funds underlying insurance, and annuity separate accounts; and institutional asset management products, such as traditional asset classes, separately managed accounts, individually managed accounts, collateralized loan obligations, hedge funds, collective funds, and property funds. The Annuities segment provides variable and fixed annuity products to individual clients through affiliated and unaffiliated advisors, and financial institutions. The Protection segment offers variable and fixed annuity products to address the protection and risk management needs of retail clients, including life and disability income insurance. The Corporate & Other segment consist of long term care business, net investment income or loss on corporate level assets. The company was formerly known as American Express Financial Corporation and changed its name to Ameriprise Financial, Inc. in September 2005. Ameriprise Financial, Inc. was founded in 1894 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.