Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending August 31, 2023 was 2.27 (a -23.89% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -60.25%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2023 was 1.1 (a -53.24% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2022 was 2.34 (a 576.97% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 0.35 (a 40.63% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/AMLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of American Lithium Corp.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof AMLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of American Lithium Corp.
American Lithium Corp. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Lithium Corp.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Other Industrial Metals & Mining