Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending December 31, 2021 was 0.12 (a -252.66% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth decreased by -19.96%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2021 was 0.04 (a -101.13% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was -3.71 (a 240.05% increase from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was -1.09 (a 1490.8% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ALNA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Gross Profit Growthof ALNA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic, and kidney disorders in the United States. Its lead product candidate is ALLN-346, a novel and urate degrading enzyme for patients with hyperuricemia and gout in the setting of advanced chronic kidney disease. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.