Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending December 31, 2021 was 50.0% (a 119.97% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) increased by 54.99%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2021 was 28.71% (a -45.4% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was 52.58% (a -320.55% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was -23.84% (a -137.15% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending December 31, 2021 was 28.16% (a -11.31% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -44.56% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21||31 Mar '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ALNA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent EPS Growth (basic)of ALNA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic, and kidney disorders in the United States. Its lead product candidate is ALLN-346, a novel and urate degrading enzyme for patients with hyperuricemia and gout in the setting of advanced chronic kidney disease. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.