Highlights and Quick Summary
- Employees for the quarter ending December 31, 2021 was $21 (a -48.78% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Employees decreased by -57.14%
- Annual Employees for 2021 was $21 (a -48.78% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2020 was $41 (a 20.59% increase from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2019 was $34 (a -30.61% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ALNA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Employees of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Employeesof ALNA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Employees of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Employees for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic, and kidney disorders in the United States. Its lead product candidate is ALLN-346, a novel and urate degrading enzyme for patients with hyperuricemia and gout in the setting of advanced chronic kidney disease. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.