Highlights and Quick Summary
- Book Value per Share Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was -69.57% (a 20.61% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Book Value per Share Growth increased by 0.78%
- Annual Book Value per Share Growth for 2021 was -60.02% (a 473.8% increase from previous year)
- Annual Book Value per Share Growth for 2020 was -10.46% (a -84.5% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Book Value per Share Growth for 2019 was -67.48% (a -22.43% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ALNA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Book Value per Share Growth of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Book Value per Share Growthof ALNA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Book Value per Share Growth of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Book Value per Share Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic, and kidney disorders in the United States. Its lead product candidate is ALLN-346, a novel and urate degrading enzyme for patients with hyperuricemia and gout in the setting of advanced chronic kidney disease. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.