Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover decreased by NaN%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2021 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ALNA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Asset Turnoverof ALNA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic, and kidney disorders in the United States. Its lead product candidate is ALLN-346, a novel and urate degrading enzyme for patients with hyperuricemia and gout in the setting of advanced chronic kidney disease. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.