Highlights and Quick Summary
- Weighted Average Shares Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 25.62% (a 116.39% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Weighted Average Shares Growth increased by 30.12%
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2019 was 21.86% (a 74.04% increase from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2018 was 12.56% (a -3.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2017 was 13.03% (a 15.0% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Weighted Average Shares Growth ending September 29, 2019 was 21.76% (a 5.07% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Weighted Average Shares Growth increased by 100.55% year-over-year
Trailing Weighted Average Shares Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19||30 Dec '18|
Visit stockrow.com/AGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Weighted Average Shares Growth of Agenus Inc.Most recent Weighted Average Shares Growthof AGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Weighted Average Shares Growth of Agenus Inc.
Agenus Inc. Weighted Average Shares Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Agenus Inc.
Agenus Inc., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, discovers, manufactures, and develops immuno-oncology products in the United States and internationally. The company offers Retrocyte Display, an antibody discovery platform for the identification of fully-human and humanized monoclonal antibodies; and display technologies. It develops vaccine programs, including Prophage vaccine candidate; AutoSynVax, a synthetic neo-antigen; PhosPhoSynVax, a vaccine candidate designed to induce immunity against a class of tumor specific neo-epitopes; and QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant, a saponin-based vaccine adjuvant. The company also develops CTLA-4 and PD-1 antagonists which is in clinical trial phase I for the dose escalation study; AGEN2373, an anti-CD137 monospecific antibody which is in Phase 1 clinical trial; AGEN1223, a novel bispecific antibody designed to deplete regulatory T cells which is in a Phase 1 clinical trial; GS-1423, a tumor microenvironment conditioning anti-CD73/TGFÃ TRAP bi-functional antibody which is in Phase 1 clinical trial; and TIGIT antibodies. In addition, it engages in the development of INCAGN1876, an anti-GITR monospecific antibody; INCAGN1949, an anti-OX40 monospecific antibody; INCAGN2390, an anti-TIM-3 monospecific antibody; INCAGN2385, an anti-LAG-3 monospecific antibody; and MK-4830, a monospecific antibody targeting ILT4. Agenus Inc. has collaboration agreements with Incyte Corporation, Merck Sharpe & Dohme, and Recepta Biopharma SA.; and collaboration with Gilead Sciences, Inc. to develop immuno-oncology therapies. The company was formerly known as Antigenics Inc. and changed its name to Agenus Inc. in January 2011. Agenus Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts.