Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 19.13% (a -109.34% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth decreased by -150.65%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 43.36% (a -324.78% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2018 was -19.29% (a -664.04% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2017 was 3.42% (a -110.31% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending June 29, 2020 was -44.13% (a -63.72% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -309.44% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/AGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of Agenus Inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof AGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of Agenus Inc.
Agenus Inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Agenus Inc.
Agenus Inc., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, discovers, manufactures, and develops immuno-oncology products in the United States and internationally. The company offers Retrocyte Display, an antibody discovery platform for the identification of fully-human and humanized monoclonal antibodies; and display technologies. It develops vaccine programs, including Prophage vaccine candidate; AutoSynVax, a synthetic neo-antigen; PhosPhoSynVax, a vaccine candidate designed to induce immunity against a class of tumor specific neo-epitopes; and QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant, a saponin-based vaccine adjuvant. The company also develops CTLA-4 and PD-1 antagonists which is in clinical trial phase I for the dose escalation study; AGEN2373, an anti-CD137 monospecific antibody which is in Phase 1 clinical trial; AGEN1223, a novel bispecific antibody designed to deplete regulatory T cells which is in a Phase 1 clinical trial; GS-1423, a tumor microenvironment conditioning anti-CD73/TGFÃ TRAP bi-functional antibody which is in Phase 1 clinical trial; and TIGIT antibodies. In addition, it engages in the development of INCAGN1876, an anti-GITR monospecific antibody; INCAGN1949, an anti-OX40 monospecific antibody; INCAGN2390, an anti-TIM-3 monospecific antibody; INCAGN2385, an anti-LAG-3 monospecific antibody; and MK-4830, a monospecific antibody targeting ILT4. Agenus Inc. has collaboration agreements with Incyte Corporation, Merck Sharpe & Dohme, and Recepta Biopharma SA.; and collaboration with Gilead Sciences, Inc. to develop immuno-oncology therapies. The company was formerly known as Antigenics Inc. and changed its name to Agenus Inc. in January 2011. Agenus Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts.