Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was $-13.1 Million (a -143.03% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -53.9%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $8.75 Million (a -222.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $-7.13 Million (a -36.66% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2017 was $-11.3 Million (a -82.74% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending June 29, 2020 was $-42.5 Million (a -35.56% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Change in Cash decreased by -190.32% year-over-year
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
|$-42.5 Million||$-66 Million||$8.75 Million||$47.1 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/AGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of Agenus Inc.Most recent Change in Cashof AGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of Agenus Inc.
Agenus Inc. Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Agenus Inc.
Agenus Inc., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, engages in advancing a pipeline of immune checkpoint antibodies, adoptive cell therapies and neoantigen cancer vaccines, to fight cancer. The company offers Retrocyte Display, an antibody discovery platform for the identification of fully-human and humanized monoclonal antibodies; and display technologies. In addition, the company develops vaccine programs, including Prophage vaccine candidate; AutoSynVax, a synthetic neoantigen; PhosPhoSynVax, a vaccine candidate designed to induce immunity against a class of tumor specific neoepitopes; and QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant, a saponin-based vaccine adjuvant. Further, it develops CTLA-4 and PD-1 antagonists which is in clinical trial phase I for the dose escalation study; AGEN2373, an anti-CD137 monospecific antibody which is in Phase 1 clinical trial; AGEN1223, a novel bispecific antibody designed to deplete regulatory T cells which is in a Phase 1 clinical trial; GS-1423, a tumor microenvironment conditioning anti-CD73/TGFÃ TRAP bifunctional antibody which is in Phase 1 clinical trial; and TIGIT antibodies. Additionally, the company engages in the development INCAGN1876, an anti-GITR monospecific antibody; INCAGN1949, an anti-OX40 monospecific antibody; INCAGN2390 Â an anti-TIM-3 monospecific antibody; INCAGN2385, an anti-LAG-3 monospecific antibody; and MK-4830, a monospecific antibody targeting ILT4. Agenus Inc. has collaboration agreements with Incyte Corporation, Merck Sharpe & Dohme, and Recepta Biopharma SA.; and collaboration with Gilead Sciences, Inc. to develop immuno-oncology therapies. The company was formerly known as Antigenics Inc. and changed its name to Agenus Inc. in January 2011. Agenus Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts.