Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -0.62 (a 64.78% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 24.84%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -0.7 (a 22.4% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was -0.57 (a 14.33% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2017 was -0.5 (a -80.26% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending June 29, 2020 was -0.54 (a -5.29% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -16.62% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/AGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Agenus Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof AGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Agenus Inc.
Agenus Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Agenus Inc.
Agenus Inc., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, engages in advancing a pipeline of immune checkpoint antibodies, adoptive cell therapies and neoantigen cancer vaccines, to fight cancer. The company offers Retrocyte Display, an antibody discovery platform for the identification of fully-human and humanized monoclonal antibodies; and display technologies. In addition, the company develops vaccine programs, including Prophage vaccine candidate; AutoSynVax, a synthetic neoantigen; PhosPhoSynVax, a vaccine candidate designed to induce immunity against a class of tumor specific neoepitopes; and QS-21 Stimulon adjuvant, a saponin-based vaccine adjuvant. Further, it develops CTLA-4 and PD-1 antagonists which is in clinical trial phase I for the dose escalation study; AGEN2373, an anti-CD137 monospecific antibody which is in Phase 1 clinical trial; AGEN1223, a novel bispecific antibody designed to deplete regulatory T cells which is in a Phase 1 clinical trial; GS-1423, a tumor microenvironment conditioning anti-CD73/TGFÃ TRAP bifunctional antibody which is in Phase 1 clinical trial; and TIGIT antibodies. Additionally, the company engages in the development INCAGN1876, an anti-GITR monospecific antibody; INCAGN1949, an anti-OX40 monospecific antibody; INCAGN2390 Â an anti-TIM-3 monospecific antibody; INCAGN2385, an anti-LAG-3 monospecific antibody; and MK-4830, a monospecific antibody targeting ILT4. Agenus Inc. has collaboration agreements with Incyte Corporation, Merck Sharpe & Dohme, and Recepta Biopharma SA.; and collaboration with Gilead Sciences, Inc. to develop immuno-oncology therapies. The company was formerly known as Antigenics Inc. and changed its name to Agenus Inc. in January 2011. Agenus Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts.