Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending September 30, 2023 was 19.39 (a -27.88% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -31.02%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2022 was 5.76 (a 5.1% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 5.48 (a -1.83% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 5.58 (a 2.92% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/AEP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of American Electric Power Company, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof AEP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of American Electric Power Company, Inc.
American Electric Power Company, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Electric Power Company, Inc.
Industry: Utilities Regulated Electric