Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 13.58 (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA increased by 29.4%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2022 was 2.15 (a -21.48% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 2.73 (a -9.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 3.01 (a -41.49% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ACH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Aluminum Corporation of China LimitedMost recent Net Debt/EBITDAof ACH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
Sector: Basic Materials