Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 38.95 (a 16.73% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 33.37 (a 66.35% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 20.06 (a -7.3% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending September 30, 2022 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover decreased by -100.0% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ACH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Aluminum Corporation of China LimitedMost recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof ACH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
Sector: Basic Materials