Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 9.34 (a -1.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 9.48 (a -48.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 18.24 (a -5.44% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending September 30, 2022 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -100.0% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ACH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Aluminum Corporation of China LimitedMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof ACH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
Sector: Basic Materials