Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2020 was 2.13 (a -0.41% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2019 was 2.14 (a -11.53% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2018 was 2.42 (a -31.95% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Inventory Turnover ending December 30, 2020 was 2.22 (a -12.43% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Inventory Turnover decreased by -13.13% year-over-year
Trailing Inventory Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ACAD for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Turnover of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.Most recent Inventory Turnoverof ACAD including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Turnover of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. Inventory Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of small molecule drugs that address unmet medical needs in central nervous system disorders. The company offers NUPLAZID (pimavanserin) for the treatment of hallucinations and delusions associated with Parkinson's disease psychosis; Trofinetide, a novel synthetic analog for the treatment of Rett syndrome; ACP-044, a novel first-in-class orally administered non-opioid analgesic for treating acute and chronic pain; and ACP-319, a positive allosteric modulator of the muscarinic receptor for treating cognition and schizophrenia. It is also developing pimavanserin as a treatment for dementia-related psychosis and as an adjunctive treatment for schizophrenia; and pimavanserin as an adjunctive treatment for major depressive disorder. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.