Highlights and Quick Summary
- Total Debt for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was $60.6 Million (a 22.27% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Total Debt increased by 627.96%
- Annual Total Debt for 2020 was $49.5 Million (a 405.84% increase from previous year)
- Annual Total Debt for 2019 was $9.8 Million (a 6138.85% increase from previous year)
- Annual Total Debt for 2016 was $157 Thousand (a 1862.5% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ACAD for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Total Debt of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.Most recent Total Debtof ACAD including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Total Debt of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. Total Debt for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of small molecule drugs that address unmet medical needs in central nervous system disorders. The company offers NUPLAZID (pimavanserin) for the treatment of hallucinations and delusions associated with Parkinson's disease psychosis; Trofinetide, a novel synthetic analog for the treatment of Rett syndrome; ACP-044, a novel first-in-class orally administered non-opioid analgesic for treating acute and chronic pain; and ACP-319, a positive allosteric modulator of the muscarinic receptor for treating cognition and schizophrenia. It is also developing pimavanserin as a treatment for dementia-related psychosis and as an adjunctive treatment for schizophrenia; and pimavanserin as an adjunctive treatment for major depressive disorder. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.