Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 67.53 (a -85.32% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 459.95 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending September 30, 2023 was 49.41 (a 2.34% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -26.83% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '23||30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ABSI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Absci CorporationMost recent Average Days of Payablesof ABSI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Absci Corporation
Absci Corporation Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Absci Corporation