Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was 12.97% (a -125.67% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was -50.52% (a -106.81% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2017 was 741.49% (a 283.24% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending March 30, 2020 was 10.31% (a -20.51% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -89.06% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ABCB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Ameris BancorpMost recent Return on Tangible Assetsof ABCB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Ameris Bancorp
Ameris Bancorp Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ameris Bancorp
Industry: Banks & Thrifts
Ameris Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Ameris Bank that provides banking services to retail and commercial customers primarily in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. The company operates through five segments: Banking Division, Retail Mortgage Division, Warehouse Lending Division, SBA Division, and Premium Finance Division. It offers commercial and retail checking, regular interest-bearing savings, money market, individual retirement, and certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides commercial real estate, residential real estate mortgage, agricultural, and commercial and industrial loans; consumer loans, including motor vehicle, home improvement, and home equity loans, as well as loans secured by savings accounts and small unsecured personal credit lines; and municipal and commercial insurance premium finance loans. It operates 125 domestic banking offices and 16 loan production offices. Ameris Bancorp was founded in 1971 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.