Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending March 30, 2020 was 4.04 (a -118.28% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Growth increased by 474.62%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was -7.64 (a 933.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was -0.74 (a -815.49% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2017 was 0.1 (a -105.85% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ABCB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Growth of Ameris BancorpMost recent Operating Cash Flow Growthof ABCB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Growth of Ameris Bancorp
Ameris Bancorp Operating Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ameris Bancorp
Industry: Banks & Thrifts
Ameris Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Ameris Bank that provides banking services to retail and commercial customers primarily in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. The company operates through five segments: Banking Division, Retail Mortgage Division, Warehouse Lending Division, SBA Division, and Premium Finance Division. It offers commercial and retail checking, regular interest-bearing savings, money market, individual retirement, and certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides commercial real estate, residential real estate mortgage, agricultural, and commercial and industrial loans; consumer loans, including motor vehicle, home improvement, and home equity loans, as well as loans secured by savings accounts and small unsecured personal credit lines; and municipal and commercial insurance premium finance loans. It operates 125 domestic banking offices and 16 loan production offices. Ameris Bancorp was founded in 1971 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.