Highlights and Quick Summary
- Employees for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was $2.72 Thousand (a 50.89% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Employees increased by 109.71%
- Annual Employees for 2019 was $2.72 Thousand (a 50.89% increase from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2018 was $1.8 Thousand (a 23.56% increase from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2017 was $1.46 Thousand (a 12.48% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ABCB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Employees of Ameris BancorpMost recent Employeesof ABCB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Employees of Ameris Bancorp
Ameris Bancorp Employees for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Ameris Bancorp
Sector: Financial Services
Ameris Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Ameris Bank that provides banking services to retail and commercial customers primarily in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. The company operates through five segments: Banking Division, Retail Mortgage Division, Warehouse Lending Division, SBA Division, and Premium Finance Division. It offers commercial and retail checking, regular interest-bearing savings, money market, individual retirement, and certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides commercial real estate, residential real estate mortgage, agricultural, and commercial and industrial loans; consumer loans, including motor vehicle, home improvement, and home equity loans, as well as loans secured by savings accounts and small unsecured personal credit lines; and municipal and commercial insurance premium finance loans. It operates 170 domestic banking offices and 31 mortgage and loan production offices. Ameris Bancorp was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.