Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Aquisitions for the quarter ending September 29, 2019 was $244 Million (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Aquisitions increased by 232.5%
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2018 was $51.5 Million (a -814.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2016 was $-7.21 Million (a -101.07% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2015 was $674 Million (a 2511.13% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Aquisitions ending September 29, 2019 was $296 Million (a 474.18% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Aquisitions increased by 517.92% year-over-year
Trailing Net Aquisitions for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||30 Dec '18||29 Sep '18||29 Jun '18|
|$296 Million||$51.5 Million||$51.5 Million||$47.9 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/ABCB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Aquisitions of Ameris BancorpMost recent Net Aquisitionsof ABCB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Aquisitions of Ameris Bancorp
Ameris Bancorp Net Aquisitions for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Ameris Bancorp
Industry: Banks & Thrifts
Ameris Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Ameris Bank that provides banking services to retail and commercial customers primarily in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. The company operates through five segments: Banking Division, Retail Mortgage Division, Warehouse Lending Division, SBA Division, and Premium Finance Division. It offers commercial and retail checking, regular interest-bearing savings, money market, individual retirement, and certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides commercial real estate, residential real estate mortgage, agricultural, and commercial and industrial loans; consumer loans, including motor vehicle, home improvement, and home equity loans, as well as loans secured by savings accounts and small unsecured personal credit lines; and municipal and commercial insurance premium finance loans. It operates 125 domestic banking offices and 16 loan production offices. Ameris Bancorp was founded in 1971 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.