Highlights and Quick Summary
- Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.13 (a -35.07% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth increased by 18100.0%
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2020 was 0.13 (a -417.71% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2019 was -0.04 (a 12.64% increase from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2018 was -0.04 (a 106.98% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth ending December 30, 2019 was -0.05 (a 2.82% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth increased by 6.04% year-over-year
Trailing Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ABBV for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth of AbbVie Inc.Most recent Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growthof ABBV including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth of AbbVie Inc.
AbbVie Inc. Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of AbbVie Inc.
Industry: Drug Manufacturers—General
AbbVie Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceuticals in the worldwide. The company offers HUMIRA, a therapy administered as an injection for autoimmune and intestinal BehÃ§et's diseases; SKYRIZI to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults; RINVOQ, a JAK inhibitor for the treatment of moderate to severe active rheumatoid arthritis in adult patients; IMBRUVICA to treat adult patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL), mantle cell lymphoma, waldenstrÃ¶m's macroglobulinemia, marginal zone lymphoma, and chronic graft versus host disease; VENCLEXTA, a BCL-2 inhibitor used to treat adults with CLL or SLL; and MAVYRET to treat patients with chronic HCV genotype 1-6 infection. It also provides CREON, a pancreatic enzyme therapy for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency; Synthroid used in the treatment of hypothyroidism; AndroGel for males diagnosed with symptomatic low testosterone; Linzess/Constella to treat irritable bowel syndrome with constipation and chronic idiopathic constipation; Lupron for the palliative treatment of advanced prostate cancer, endometriosis and central precocious puberty, and patients with anemia caused by uterine fibroids; and Botox therapeutic. In addition, the company offers ORILISSA, a nonpeptide small molecule gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist for women with moderate to severe endometriosis pain; Duopa and Duodopa, a levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel to treat Parkinson's disease; Lumigan/Ganfort, a bimatoprost ophthalmic solution for the reduction of elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients with open angle glaucoma (OAG) or ocular hypertension; Ubrelvy to treat migraine with or without aura in adults; Alphagan/ Combigan, an alpha-adrenergic receptor agonist for the reduction of IOP in patients with OAG; and Restasis, a calcineurin inhibitor immunosuppressant to increase tear production. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.