Highlights and Quick Summary
- Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was -0.04 (a 87.2% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth decreased by -44.21%
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2019 was -0.04 (a 12.64% increase from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2018 was -0.04 (a 106.98% increase from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for 2017 was -0.02 (a 364.86% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth ending December 30, 2019 was -0.05 (a 2.39% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth increased by 5.59% year-over-year
Trailing Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ABBV for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth of AbbVie Inc.Most recent Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growthof ABBV including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth of AbbVie Inc.
AbbVie Inc. Weighted Average Shares Diluted Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of AbbVie Inc.
AbbVie Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products in the United States, Japan, Germany, Canada, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Brazil, and internationally. It offers HUMIRA, a therapy administered as an injection for autoimmune and intestinal Behcet's diseases; IMBRUVICA to treat adult patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL), mantle cell lymphoma, waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, marginal zone lymphoma, and chronic graft versus host disease; VENCLEXTA, a BCL-2 inhibitor used to treat adults with CLL or SLL; VIEKIRA PAK, an interferon-free therapy to treat adults with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV); TECHNIVIE to treat adults with genotype 4 HCV infection; and MAVYRET to treat patients with chronic HCV genotype 1-6 infection. It also provides KALETRA, an anti-human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-1 medicine used with other anti-HIV-1 medications to maintain viral suppression in HIV-1 patients; NORVIR, a protease inhibitor indicated in combination with other antiretroviral agents to treat HIV-1; and SYNAGIS to prevent respiratory syncytial virus infection at-risk infants. In addition, it offers AndroGel, a testosterone replacement therapy; CREON, a pancreatic enzyme therapy; Synthroid to treat hypothyroidism; and Lupron to treat prostate cancer, endometriosis, and central precocious puberty, as well as anemia. Further, it provides Duopa and Duodopa, a levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel to treat Parkinson's disease; Sevoflurane, an anesthesia product; and ORILISSA, a non-peptide molecule gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist. It has collaborations with Alector, Inc.; Janssen Biotech, Inc.; Galapagos; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; Calico Life Sciences LLC; Cystic Fibrosis Foundation; Dragonfly Therapeutics, Inc.; and Pan-Canadian Pharmaceutical Alliance. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in North Chicago, Illinois.