Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 32.29% (a -93.42% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth decreased by -729.43%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2020 was -12.48% (a -112.07% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 103.4% (a -412.1% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2018 was -33.13% (a -1612.79% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending September 29, 2021 was 43.55% (a 2.93% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -448.96% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ABBV for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of AbbVie Inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof ABBV including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of AbbVie Inc.
AbbVie Inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of AbbVie Inc.
Industry: Drug Manufacturers—General
AbbVie Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceuticals in the worldwide. The company offers HUMIRA, a therapy administered as an injection for autoimmune and intestinal BehÃ§et's diseases; SKYRIZI to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults; RINVOQ, a JAK inhibitor for the treatment of moderate to severe active rheumatoid arthritis in adult patients; IMBRUVICA to treat adult patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL), mantle cell lymphoma, waldenstrÃ¶m's macroglobulinemia, marginal zone lymphoma, and chronic graft versus host disease; VENCLEXTA, a BCL-2 inhibitor used to treat adults with CLL or SLL; and MAVYRET to treat patients with chronic HCV genotype 1-6 infection. It also provides CREON, a pancreatic enzyme therapy for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency; Synthroid used in the treatment of hypothyroidism; AndroGel for males diagnosed with symptomatic low testosterone; Linzess/Constella to treat irritable bowel syndrome with constipation and chronic idiopathic constipation; Lupron for the palliative treatment of advanced prostate cancer, endometriosis and central precocious puberty, and patients with anemia caused by uterine fibroids; and Botox therapeutic. In addition, the company offers ORILISSA, a nonpeptide small molecule gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist for women with moderate to severe endometriosis pain; Duopa and Duodopa, a levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel to treat Parkinson's disease; Lumigan/Ganfort, a bimatoprost ophthalmic solution for the reduction of elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients with open angle glaucoma (OAG) or ocular hypertension; Ubrelvy to treat migraine with or without aura in adults; Alphagan/ Combigan, an alpha-adrenergic receptor agonist for the reduction of IOP in patients with OAG; and Restasis, a calcineurin inhibitor immunosuppressant to increase tear production. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.