Highlights and Quick Summary
- Income after Tax for the quarter ending September 29, 2019 was $422 Million (a -881.48% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Income after Tax increased by 100.95%
- Annual Income after Tax for 2019 was $1.09 Billion (a -30.79% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Income after Tax for 2018 was $1.58 Billion (a 3.69% increase from previous year)
- Annual Income after Tax for 2017 was $1.52 Billion (a -24.73% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Income after Tax ending September 29, 2019 was $993 Million (a -0.5% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Income after Tax decreased by -36.95% year-over-year
Trailing Income after Tax for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19||30 Dec '18|
|$993 Million||$998 Million||$1.58 Billion||$1.58 Billion|
Visit stockrow.com/ABB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Income after Tax of ABB LtdMost recent Income after Taxof ABB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Income after Tax of ABB Ltd
ABB Ltd Income after Tax for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of ABB Ltd
Sector: Industrial Products
Industry: Machinery Elec
ABB Ltd manufactures and sells electrification, industrial automation, and robotics and motion products for customers in utilities, industry and transport, and infrastructure worldwide. Its Electrification Products segment provides electric vehicle charging infrastructure, solar power solutions, modular substation packages, distribution automation products, switchboard and panel boards, switchgears, UPS solutions, circuit breakers, measuring and sensing devices, control products, wiring accessories, enclosures and cabling systems, and intelligent home and building solutions. This segment serves building, data center, rail, wind and solar, distribution utilities, food and beverage, marine, e-mobility, and oil and gas industries. The company's Robotics and Motion segment offers robotics, motors, generators, drives, wind converters, components and systems for railways and related services, and digital solutions for applications in industries, transportation and infrastructure, and utilities. This segment serves machinery manufacturers, process industries, hybrid and batch manufacturers, transportation equipment manufacturers, discrete manufacturing companies, utilities, and customers in the automotive industry. Its Industrial Automation segment provides process and discrete control solutions, advanced process control software and manufacturing execution systems, sensing, measurement and analytical instrumentation and solutions, electric ship propulsion systems, machine and factory automation solutions, and turbochargers, as well as remote monitoring, preventive maintenance, and cybersecurity services. This segment serves companies in the oil and gas, minerals and mining, metals, pulp and paper, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, power generation, and marine industries. ABB Ltd has a strategic collaboration with IBM. ABB Ltd was founded in 1883 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.