Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 38.41% (a -131.3% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -90.17%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was 275.17% (a -966.4% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was -31.76% (a 1034.29% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was -2.8% (a -112.48% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending March 30, 2021 was 318.04% (a 21.49% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) increased by 70575.56% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ABB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of ABB LtdMost recent EPS Growth (basic)of ABB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of ABB Ltd
ABB Ltd EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ABB Ltd
Industry: Electrical Equipment & Parts
ABB Ltd manufactures and sells electrification, industrial automation, and robotics and motion products for customers in utilities, industry and transport, and infrastructure worldwide. Its Electrification segment provides electric vehicle charging infrastructure, renewable power solutions, modular substation packages, distribution automation products, switchboard and panel boards, switchgears, UPS solutions, circuit breakers, measuring and sensing devices, control products, wiring accessories, enclosures and cabling systems, and intelligent home and building solutions for integrating and automating lighting, heating, ventilation, security, and data communication networks. The company's Robotics & Discrete Automation segments provides industrial robots, software, robotic solutions and systems, field services, spare parts, and digital services. This segment also offers solutions based on its programmable logic controllers, industrial PCs, servo motion, transport systems, and machine vision. Its Industrial Automation segment develops and sells industry-specific, integrated automation, and electrification systems and solutions, as well as digital solutions, lifecycle services, and artificial intelligence applications for the process and hybrid industries. This segment also offers process and discrete control technologies, advanced process control software and manufacturing execution systems, sensing, measurement, analytical instrumentation, electric ship propulsion systems, and large turbochargers, as well as remote monitoring, preventive maintenance, asset performance management, and cybersecurity services. The company's Motion segment manufactures and sells drives, motors, generators, traction converters, and mechanical power transmission products. ABB Ltd has a strategic collaboration with IBM. ABB Ltd was founded in 1883 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.