Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2019 was -2.49% (a -115.75% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -95.52%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2019 was 4.91% (a -48.69% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2018 was 9.57% (a -136.33% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2017 was -26.34% (a 1119.44% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending September 29, 2019 was -21.46% (a -173.09% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -324.24% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19||30 Dec '18|
Visit stockrow.com/ABB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of ABB LtdMost recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof ABB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of ABB Ltd
ABB Ltd Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ABB Ltd
Sector: Industrial Products
Industry: Machinery Elec
ABB Ltd manufactures and sells electrification, industrial automation, and robotics and motion products for customers in utilities, industry and transport, and infrastructure worldwide. Its Electrification Products segment provides electric vehicle charging infrastructure, solar power solutions, modular substation packages, distribution automation products, switchboard and panel boards, switchgears, UPS solutions, circuit breakers, measuring and sensing devices, control products, wiring accessories, enclosures and cabling systems, and intelligent home and building solutions. This segment serves building, data center, rail, wind and solar, distribution utilities, food and beverage, marine, e-mobility, and oil and gas industries. The company's Robotics and Motion segment offers robotics, motors, generators, drives, wind converters, components and systems for railways and related services, and digital solutions for applications in industries, transportation and infrastructure, and utilities. This segment serves machinery manufacturers, process industries, hybrid and batch manufacturers, transportation equipment manufacturers, discrete manufacturing companies, utilities, and customers in the automotive industry. Its Industrial Automation segment provides process and discrete control solutions, advanced process control software and manufacturing execution systems, sensing, measurement and analytical instrumentation and solutions, electric ship propulsion systems, machine and factory automation solutions, and turbochargers, as well as remote monitoring, preventive maintenance, and cybersecurity services. This segment serves companies in the oil and gas, minerals and mining, metals, pulp and paper, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, power generation, and marine industries. ABB Ltd has a strategic collaboration with IBM. ABB Ltd was founded in 1883 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.