Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2022 was 1.55% (a 55.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2021 was 1.0% (a -3.85% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was 1.04% (a -40.23% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending December 31, 2022 was 1.55% (a 4.03% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets increased by 16.54% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified